Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

gateway to excellent


PTPTN submission finish, there is another program for business management students is GATEWAY TO EXCELLENT. if it's too surprising that the program name so there must be lectures right. This program handled by the seniors. This program began on for two days as well. all other students on vacation, but we'll have to come and get involved in this program. This is unfair.

"This is not just unfair to him
This is not just unfair to me
This is not fair for you not to attend this program
Not fair not fair to him. "

oppps!!!! sorry heheehe

but for the second day held Explorace for all business management students



me and housemate going to explorece
 groups divided according to their own likes. is why, in my group one friend I was there, so I was alone. initially feel like not to get involved. but when had to briefing feel very best



me with our present
 I was the little group and only one male. that is why my team win. will no two ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment