Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012


UNIVERSITY TEKNOLOGI MARA CAMPUS PUNCAK ALAM ... near where??? .. I did not know much, so I google the place,, Well!!!  the place is very far away.
and even then had to palm oil plantations, but this UITM PALAM have its own distinction .. try and guess if you had good ... . Hah!!!!!! The answer is uitm plug the same stairs Batu Caves.

Time in minds that, the longer I sit here only the will certainly live bone.
First of all the activities carried out by the senior must be right orientation week .. so no one is immune to, including me. Tired does not have to say, a week is not properly bath, normal is right.

This time is I found two friends from matriculation. Finally there is also not me alone .. . From there we was close. He did the same course with me. they also become classmates.
me and noor alia syudaha
my classmate BM224A1

waiting for teacher coming

intimately with the new classmates. with housemate no need to be a story.

me with new matrik card.
 

noor ain my housemate. next room only. 20 years old. 
 

nurul izzati. my roomate. same ages from matriculation Banting.
 

shikin. fom Terengganu. hehehe. same age but diffrent course. she pharmacy student.

sorry for other. no timing for upload your guys picture. Our intimately until the house next to stunned. why???? for two weeks new know it and it'll laugh. not weird to it. we started just shy. after the expiration of the orientation week we started talking. until not stop. there just wanted to tell stories. hahahaa.but sadly, I still remember matriculation.

adaging forever!!!!!!

a6t9 the best. although with three boys.
  
dinner alkindi. "A NIGHT TO REMEMBER"
beautiful with drees.
 
trip to LANGKAWI. have fun together. hope we can going again with
more budgets.
 
my lovely friend. aimi and farah. they still together at UUM but me
far away from them.. miss u so much.
  miss them all. a lot of experience there. you all the best. but had forgotten memories. because right now there are already new friends, new housemate, new lecturers. everything is new. university students so definitely a fun. class already only a little bit,
my time table. but still no have lecturer to business law and account


.  not a timetable very compact. but the most laziness of all is the extra-curricular time. I'm here join civil defense department.




 one of the reasons I entered the civil defense department because I want to stay college next year and beyond. I got the news from senior SISPA students will be given priority to continue to stay colleges. want to stay this college was difficult. because we should was always active. we should collect coupons to show that we are active and we are finally able to stay this college. 



No comments:

Post a Comment